Class Action News
- Class Action Lawsuit Says Lumber Liquidators Sold Illegally Sourced Toxic Wood
- Volkswagen Escapes Jetta Lock Defect Class Action Lawsuit
- Kay Jewelers Faces Class Action Lawsuit from Blind Customers
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘N Play Mold Growth Class Action Lawsuit
- PVC Decking Companies Want Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed
Drug Lawsuit News
- Parents Sue Pfizer Over Alleged Zoloft Birth Defects
- Ind. Couple Sue Stryker for Metal-on-Metal Hip Injuries
- Mentor Worldwide, Coloplast Hit with New Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- Lawsuit Alleges NuvaRing Manufacturer Downplayed Risks, Endangered Consumers
- Fla. Man Files Pradaxa Lawsuit after Suffering Uncontrollable Bleeding
- Monday, 07 April 2008 04:09
The founder of Top Class Actions is Scott Hardy. Top Class Actions was formed because Scott saw a need to fill the void in the endless search for class action lawsuits on the Internet. The average consumer will find countless trash sites, place holders and confusing legal websites when searching for class action lawsuits and class action lawsuit settlements. Once you stumble upon a website dedicated to class action lawsuits and settlements the navigation can be tedious at best or completely bewildering at worst. Top Class Actions fixed that and continues to report on the latest class action lawsuits, settlements and updates.
Scott Hardy - President & CEO
Sarah Pierce - Senior Editor
Sarah has written for Entrepreneur Magazine and many other media outlets both in print and online. Sarah's journalistic experience and integrity helped boost Top Class Actions to the next level and we're very lucky to have her on our team. Sarah edits all of the articles on Top Class Actions and continues to write regularly as well.
Robert J. Boumis
Attorneys & Settlement Administrators:
Top Class Actions is the first online business approved to act as an official internet notice provider in Federal Court for multiple class action lawsuits. If you are looking to expand the reach of your notice campaign Top Class Actions can publish the campaign and manage the online advertising necessary to expand your reach.
Attorneys, you can also advertise your firm or case on our website. We receive more than 250,000 viewers every month who are actively seeking to participate in class action lawsuits or investigations. Please see our Advertising section for more information.
Top Class Actions is an American company based in Phoenix, AZ.
©2008 - 2013 Top Class Actions® LLC
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 August 2013 11:32