Class Action News
- Uber Must Face Class Action Lawsuit Over Driver Tips
- Trans Union Reaches Class Action Settlement Over Inaccurate Credit Reports
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Settlement Benefits Delayed by Appeals
- Microsoft Wants Windows Phone 7 Class Action Lawsuit Tossed
- Sallie Mae Class Action Settlement Gets Final Approval
Drug Lawsuit News
|Advertise on Top Class Actions|
- Sunday, 04 January 2009 14:58
Harness the power of Top Class Actions and it's 120,000 unique monthly viewers and 30,000 Newsletter Subscribers (and growing by thousands every month) who are actively looking to participate in, or start, class action lawsuits. Lawsuits featured on Top Class Actions are typically number 1 or 2 when searched for on Google. This drives up the number of potential claimants or potential clients who will read about your lawsuit and may submit their information to you. On Top Class Actions you can:
• Start your own Class Action Investigation to find potential clients or witnesses for your class action
• Submit your Press Release to be featured in the Lawsuit News section
• Submit your Press Release to us and have us write our own article and post it in the Lawsuit News section
• Advertise your firm or case in the Top Class Actions and Legafi monthly newsletter (30,000 subscribers and growing by 2,000+ every month.)
• Advertise your Settlement or Legal Notice in our Open Settlements section. Top Class Actions has doubled the number of legitimate claimants in many different class action lawsuits.
• Utilize Top Class Actions expertise in online marketing and have us manage your Facebook, Google, MySpace, Yahoo or Bing online advertising campaigns. We work with you on your budget and bring clients to your website!
Top Class Actions is the first legal website which has received approval from the Federal Courts (Southern District of California) as part of an official notification campaign to provide legal notice online. Attorneys should feel confident that they'll have a tremendous amount of success in identifying the affected class and raising the legitimate claim rate for the settlement while also submitting a very affordable expense to the Courts for reimbursement.
J. Mark Moore of Spiro Moss Barnes LLP had this to say about the Top Class Actions effect on the McGee V Ross Stores class action lawsuit settlement.
"When he approved the settlement, Judge Breyer commented that we had achieved an extraordinary result for the class. We share that view, and we also believe that having the settlement listed at Top Class Actions positively impacted the number of claims that were submitted, allowing more people to share in this very fine settlement"
Do you only list lawsuits you're paid to list?
No. Top Class Actions lists class action lawsuits we feel will benefit the average consumer. We will continue to do so, and even if you decide not to include us in your advertising plant we would appreciate a heads up on the lawsuit. You can send us the details by emailing us at Staff@TopClassActions.com. We can't guarantee your settlement will be listed, and it could take weeks or more to post depending on what other settlements are being processed but we will review it. Why not include Top Class Actions in your advertising packages? We show you results you can bring to the courts.
Top Class Actions is the online advertising solution for class action lawsuits. Don't let your lawsuit be thrown out by the courts due to lack of participation. Top Class Actions connects you to consumers who want to participate NOW!
Call us! (480)-428-8967 or 1-855-4-PLAINTIFF
Last Updated on Thursday, 27 December 2012 10:09