Class Action News
Drug Lawsuit News
|August 5th, 2008 Baby Pool|
- Tuesday, 05 August 2008 22:47
Ever Bet On a Baby? Phoenix CEO Sponsors Baby Pool!
The TopClassActions.com CEO officially launched the beginning of the "baby pool" on Monday, July 28, allowing visitors to the site to log a guess as to when his baby will be born. The person with the closest guess will win and a portion of the proceeds will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) August 5, 2008 -- Everyone likes to place a bet, and even though Phoenix is still a few hours from Vegas, this event proves that people will bet on anything given the chance. A local Valley businessman is hoping to raise money for charity, while also giving a lucky winner a big payday. The TopClassActions.com CEO officially launched the beginning of the "baby pool" on Monday, July 28, 2008 allowing visitors to the site to log a guess as to when his baby will be born. The person with the closest guess will win and a portion of the proceeds will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Visitors are able to log a guess and view open time slots at http://www.topclassactions.com/baby-pool.
When asked his motivation behind placing his unborn daughter in a very controversial role, Scott Hardy laughed and stated, "She'll be helping a great charity, and also helping someone hopefully win a significant sum of money. I don't think there's anything controversial about it."
The baby is officially due on September 4, 2008 so guesses are allowed to be submitted for dates through September 18. Furthermore, TopClassActions.com isn't keeping a penny of the pool money. 51% of the baby pool will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and the other 49% will go to the winner. This means that if all of the 15 minute slots in the two weeks surrounding the due date are purchased (1,344 spots) $6,720 will be in the pool. $3427.20 will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and $3,292.80 to the winner! Top Class Action staff members and their families aren't eligible to participate in the baby pool.
About Top Class Actions LLC:
TopClassActions.com, fully owned by Top Class Actions LLC based in Phoenix, Arizona, was formed when the CEO found a need for a website that provides the latest class action settlements that affect consumers in an easy to understand format. The staff of TopClassActions.com delves deeply into each settlement, studying hundreds of pages of court documents, to deliver to its viewers only the information they need to know. In addition, TopClassActions.com is building partnerships with law firms around the country to further enhance the pipeline of class action settlement information to its viewers. Current open class action settlements available include the Trans Union Credit Reporting and Monitoring, AT&T Mobility Third Party Applications and Airborne supplement class actions. All are available at http://www.topclassactions.com.
Scott Hardy, CEO
Top Class Actions LLC
This site provides information about the law and class action lawsuit settlements designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. Legal information is NOT the same as legal advice - the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation. You should consider all postings or writings at TopClassActions.com by staff or others as personal opinion only and NOT the advice of a lawyer. Top Class Actions Legal Statement
Last Updated on Thursday, 27 December 2012 11:09