Class Action News
- Judge Tosses VW New Beetle Transmission Defect Class Action Lawsuit
- Appeals Court Approves comScore Privacy Class Action Lawsuit
- MDL Approved for Anheuser-Busch Watered-Down Beer Class Action Lawsuits
- Hurricane Sandy Victim Has Stored Property Auctioned Off
- FCC: Companies Now Liable for Unsolicited Calls Made by Third-Party Vendors
Drug Lawsuit News
|Updated 1/24/09 MSN Money and Consumerist articles about B of A Fees Class Action Lawsuit Settlement|
- Saturday, 24 January 2009 12:01
Updated January 24th, 2009
The Bank of America Fees class action lawsuit settlement has proved quite popular indeed! Both the Consumerist and MSN Money's Smart Spending blog have written about it. Thanks for writing about us! A newsletter will be going out Sunday night. Make sure to sign up so you'll receive it! We'll be adding at least one class action lawsuit settlement this weekend. I'm still reviewing it for accuracy before posting. I'll give you a hint. It's about a company with a colorful fruit as their logo... We'll include it in the newsletter of course!
Check out the articles below. Please support those who write about us. It helps!
- Karen Datko's article on MSN Money's Smart Spending Blog including a few tidbits about the Cosmetics class action lawsuit settlement. Check it out.
- Consumerist Article about the B of A Settlement written by Chris Walters. Check it out.
- Bank of America Fees Class Action Lawsuit Settlement on Top Class Actions - Check it out.
Both of the articles above are listed in our TCA in the News Section. Check it out if you want to see where else the class action lawsuit settlements we discuss are mentioned.
Thanks for coming to Top Class Actions!
Last Updated on Thursday, 27 December 2012 11:09