Class Action News
- Sierra Trading Post Can't Dodge Call Recording Class Action Lawsuit
- Policyholders Criticize Western Reserve Life Insurance
- Class Action Says Viking Refrigerator Doors are ‘Hazardous’
- Judge Preliminarily Approves Live Nation Ticket Fee Class Action Settlement
Drug Lawsuit News
|Panda Express Wage & Labor Class Action Lawsuit|
- Thursday, 03 May 2012 01:00
Panda Express Wage & Labor Class Action Lawsuit
By Matt O'Donnell
The class action lawsuit accuses Panda Express of numerous wage and labor violations, including:
* requiring employees to work off-the-clock in order to complete their assigned duties;
* depriving employees of meal and rest periods or requiring them to work during these breaks without compensation; and
* failing to pay wages due upon termination.
The Panda Express wage class action lawsuit is brought on behalf of all non-exempt, hourly paid restaurant workers employed between November 2008 and 2010 at the Panda Express in Riverside, California. It is seeking damages, restitution, monetary penalties, and other relief.
A copy of the Panda Express Employee Class Action Lawsuit can be read here.
The case is Antonio Romo v. Panda Restaurant Group, Inc., et al., Case No. RIC 1206398, Superior Court of the State of California, County of Riverside.
Updated May 3rd, 2012
All class action and lawsuit news updates are listed in the Employment and Labor section of Top Class Actions
Top Class Actions Legal Statement
Last Updated on Thursday, 27 December 2012 10:09