Top Drug Lawsuits
|Agilysys Installation Specialists File Overtime, Wage Class Action Lawsuit|
- Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:40
Agilysys Installation Specialists File Overtime, Wage Class Action Lawsuit
By Kimberly Mirando
The workers allege in the employment and labor class action lawsuit that Agilysys violated the federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) in numerous ways, including:
* failing to pay all overtime wages in violation of state and federal law;
* failing to pay premium wages for missed meal and rest periods;
* failing to timely pay wages upon termination;
* failing to provide accurate itemized wage statements;
* failing to reimburse business expenses; and
* violation of the Unfair Competition Law.
The Agilysys overtime class action lawsuit is brought on behalf of all persons employed by Agilysys nationwide as installation specialists who were classified by Agilysys as exempt from overtime pay within the last three years. It is seeking unpaid overtime and unpaid wages, penalties, damages and more for the proposed class.
A copy of the Agilysys Installation Specialist Class Action Lawsuit can be read here.
The case is Terrell Jones, et al. v. Agilysys, Inc., et al., Case No. 12-cv-3516, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California.
Updated July 12th, 2012
All employment related class action and lawsuit news updates are listed in the Employment and Labor section of Top Class Actions
Top Class Actions Legal Statement
Last Updated on Thursday, 27 December 2012 11:09