Class Action News
- Kay Jewelers Faces Class Action Lawsuit from Blind Customers
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘N Play Mold Growth Class Action Lawsuit
- PVC Decking Companies Want Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed
- Judge Chops Down Chipotle 'Naturally Raised' Meat Class Action Lawsuit
- Sierra Trading Post Can't Dodge Call Recording Class Action Lawsuit
Drug Lawsuit News
- Parents Sue Pfizer Over Alleged Zoloft Birth Defects
- Ind. Couple Sue Stryker for Metal-on-Metal Hip Injuries
- Mentor Worldwide, Coloplast Hit with New Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- Lawsuit Alleges NuvaRing Manufacturer Downplayed Risks, Endangered Consumers
- Fla. Man Files Pradaxa Lawsuit after Suffering Uncontrollable Bleeding
|ACT Total Care Mouthwash Class Action Settlement|
- Wednesday, 16 January 2013 05:00
ACT Total Care Mouthwash Class Action Settlement
By Kimberly Mirando
UPDATE 2: The Court approved the Act Total Care Mouthwash class action settlement on July 10, 2013. Payments were mailed to Authorized Claimants beginning September 9, 2013.
UPDATE 1: Details on how to file a claim for the ACT Total Care Mouthwash Class Action Lawsuit Settlement are up!
Chattem Inc. has reached a class action lawsuit settlement over allegations it misrepresented the plaque-fighting capabilities of ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash. If you used ACT Total Care between 2009 and 2010, you may be entitled a cash payment from the class action settlement.
The ACT Total Care Mouthwash settlement will resolve a class action lawsuit, titled Duffer v. Chattem Inc., that alleges Chattem misrepresented that ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash provided comprehensive oral care health benefits, including the ability to reduce, remove or otherwise fight plaque.
Chattem denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to establish a class action lawsuit settlement fund of between $1.1 million and $1.5 million to settle claims.
Class Members of the ACT Total Care class action lawsuit settlement include anyone who purchased ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash in the United States between January 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010.
Class Members are entitled to a cash payment for each bottle of ACT Total Care mouthwash they purchased, up to a maximum of 10 bottles. This payment will be based on how many Class Members submit valid claims. The minimum amount you will receive from the class action settlement is $1.50 for each 18 ounce or smaller bottle of ACT mouthwash purchased and $2.00 for each 33 ounce or larger bottle purchased.
The only way to receive a cash payment from the ACT Total Care class action settlement is to submit a Claim Form postmarked or received no later than July 6, 2013.
Claim Forms and more information on your rights in the ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Class Action Lawsuit Settlement can be found at www.ACTTotalCareSettlement.com.
All class action and lawsuit news updates are listed in the Lawsuit News section of Top Class Actions
Top Class Actions Legal Statement
Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 12:54