Class Action News
- Class Action Lawsuit Says Lumber Liquidators Sold Illegally Sourced Toxic Wood
- Volkswagen Escapes Jetta Lock Defect Class Action Lawsuit
- Kay Jewelers Faces Class Action Lawsuit from Blind Customers
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘N Play Mold Growth Class Action Lawsuit
- PVC Decking Companies Want Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed
Drug Lawsuit News
- Parents Sue Pfizer Over Alleged Zoloft Birth Defects
- Ind. Couple Sue Stryker for Metal-on-Metal Hip Injuries
- Mentor Worldwide, Coloplast Hit with New Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- Lawsuit Alleges NuvaRing Manufacturer Downplayed Risks, Endangered Consumers
- Fla. Man Files Pradaxa Lawsuit after Suffering Uncontrollable Bleeding
|Neutrogena Naturals Class Action Settlement|
- Monday, 11 March 2013 10:23
Neutrogena Naturals Class Action Settlement
By Matt O'Donnell
UPDATE: The Court approved the Neutrogena Naturals Class Action Settlement at the August 21, 2013 Final Fairness Hearing. Claims will be paid within 30-90 days unless an appeal is filed.
A proposed $1.3 million class action lawsuit settlement has been reached between Neutrogena and consumers who purchased Neutrogena Naturals products. If you purchased a qualifying product within the past two years, you may be eligible to receive up to $10 cash if the settlement is approved.
The Neutrogena Naturals settlement will resolve a class action lawsuit titled Stephenson, et al. v. Neutrogena Corporation that alleges the packaging and advertising for the products falsely indicated they were natural.
Neutrogena denies the allegations but has agreed to a $1.3 million class action lawsuit settlement to resolve the litigation.
Class Members of the Neutrogena Naturals class action settlement include U.S. consumers who purchased the following products between January 1, 2011 and April 22, 2013:
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
Neutrogena Naturals Face and Body Bar
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover
Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer
Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream
Class Members that submit a valid and timely Claim Form may be entitled to receive a cash payment of $1 for each purchase of the Purifying Facial Cleanser, Purifying Pore Scrub, Face and Body Bar, or Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover and $2 for each purchase of the Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer or Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Night Cream (up to a maximum of $10 per person). The amount of your payment will depend on the statements in your Claim Form and the support you may provide.
The only way to receive a cash award is to submit a valid Claim Form online at www.FacialCleanserSettlement.com or postmarked or faxed to the Settlement Administrator no later than August 26, 2013.
Claim Forms and more information on your rights in the Neutrogena Naturals Class Action Lawsuit Settlement can be found at www.FacialCleanserSettlement.com. Detailed instructions on how to file a claim for the settlement can be found in our Open Class Action Lawsuits section.
Updated March 11th, 2013
All class action and lawsuit news updates are listed in the Lawsuit News section of Top Class Actions
Top Class Actions Legal Statement
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 September 2013 11:10