Class Action News
- Class Action Lawsuit Says Lumber Liquidators Sold Illegally Sourced Toxic Wood
- Volkswagen Escapes Jetta Lock Defect Class Action Lawsuit
- Kay Jewelers Faces Class Action Lawsuit from Blind Customers
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘N Play Mold Growth Class Action Lawsuit
- PVC Decking Companies Want Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed
Drug Lawsuit News
- Parents Sue Pfizer Over Alleged Zoloft Birth Defects
- Ind. Couple Sue Stryker for Metal-on-Metal Hip Injuries
- Mentor Worldwide, Coloplast Hit with New Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit
- Lawsuit Alleges NuvaRing Manufacturer Downplayed Risks, Endangered Consumers
- Fla. Man Files Pradaxa Lawsuit after Suffering Uncontrollable Bleeding
|Groupon Voucher Class Action Lawsuit Settlement|
- Wednesday, 23 May 2012 09:54
We're sorry! This settlement is CLOSED!
Please join the Top Class Actions Newsletter
list so you don't miss out next time and head
over to the OPEN LAWSUIT SETTLEMENTS section
to see what's available!
Click here to skip the legal notice and go straight to the Top Class Actions article on this class action lawsuit settlement.
No Legal Notice
Award (how much your claim may be worth): You can receive a Settlement Voucher allowing you to redeem expired, unredeemed Groupon Vouchers, or a refund of the purchase price you paid for an unredeemed Groupon Voucher.
Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Case(s):In re: Groupon Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, Case No. 3:11-md-02238-DMS-RBB, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Website of the Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Administrator (FILE YOUR CLAIM HERE): www.GrouponVoucherSettlement.com
Address to submit a claim form (REQUIRED):
Details: The Groupon settlement will resolve a class action lawsuit, entitled In re: Groupon Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, that alleges Groupon Vouchers contained expiration dates and other restrictions in violation of federal and state law, such as the requirement that they be used in a single transaction.
Purchased or Leased From: November 1, 2008 to December 1, 2011
Claims must be postmarked by: TBD
Settlement Administrator(s): Rust Consulting, Inc.
LEGAL INFORMATION IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE
This site provides information about the law and class action lawsuit settlements designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. Legal information is NOT the same as legal advice - the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation. You should consider all postings or writings at TopClassActions.com by staff or others as personal opinion only and NOT the advice of a lawyer. Top Class Actions Legal Statement
©2008 - 2012 Top Class Actions® LLC
Various Trademarks held by their respective owners.
Last Updated on Monday, 27 May 2013 11:32